stop… go!



During this week’s exercise assignment, we were encouraged to explore Arduino and digital outputs such as the LED. As a result, I decided to delve into the delay function to make a traffic light system that accurately mimics the ones we see outside campus.



An essential element I intended to present was the creative aspect of the project. As a result, I ended up making a traffic light-like cut out in addition to previewing an image of a  street behind the Arduino to make it more realistic.


sketch: (click, wait till red lights blink to end)


future improvements:

Presenting an analog aspect would have been the next step, in the sense of adding a button that possibly controls two different traffic lights.

Leave a Reply