Hello everyone, here are some questions for tomorrow’s reading discussion:
- Before reading this article what were your thoughts on the future of interaction design?
- Are you satisfied with current technology like iPhones or iPads for example and you don’t think it really needs to improve much?
- we were wondering if you had any ideas as to how hands could be integrated into interaction design in a feasible way?
- Do you actually use voice interactions like voice assistants on their phones for example? Do you think voice will play a big role in future interaction design?
- Would you disagree and think that brain interfaces could be good? What other problems do you think brain interfaces could lead to?
- Do you have any ideas as to how something like haptic gloves could be integrated into our daily lives and replace some of our current technology?
- As a final thought, do you agree or disagree with the author’s perspective on the future of interaction design?