- The project started out as not knowing which artistic direction to take. Initially I wanted to create a tricycle based POV going through the halls of the outlook hotel inspired by the shining.
- It was too challenging, so I tried to make a candy based game where when points were won, the character’s waist would grow in size.
- I achieved some elements of it. But not fully (you can find the documentation for that in older posts.)
- Finally, I decided to combine the two. A ghost going through the out look hotel, to find Johnny in the secret door if he does not collide with the falling candy droplets.
- What I learned:
- How to structure code more efficiently.
- How to use classes and objects.
- Deal with growing code.
- writing better comments
- What I can improve on:
- complex game mechanics
- isolating code
- sticking with one idea
mid term – zip file